Dear Valued Patients,
******We are currently open! ****
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC and OSHA. We follow these agencies to ensure that we are up-to-date on any new guidance issued.
Some of the following changes you may see when it is time for your appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask screening questions.
- Please wait in your vehicle and call upon arrival.
- We kindly ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering and use a mask while in our office.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from bringing visitors or companions to your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and greater times between patients.
- We kindly ask for your patience, as fewer options for scheduling will be available at this time.
We thank you for the choosing Smile Avenue and look forward to continuing to care for the dental needs of you and your families.
Dr. Reed and the Smile Avenue Team